|Salary:||£20,000 - £22,000|
Our client based in Guildford is looking for an insurance administrator to join their team, to assist their specialist insurance broker with his policy processing. This candidate will be vital to the success of the business, ensuring that the insurance broker can fully focus on sales whilst you as his administrator takes care of all paperwork/organisation for him.
The successful candidate will be based at the Head Office in Guildford.
This role includes but is not limited to the following duties:-
- Answering the telephone.
- Confirming appointments, the day before they are due to take place.
- Sending out documentation to clients for e-signature.
- Submitting paperwork to product providers.
- Chasing providers, to ensure that policies within the required timescales
- Closing off files upon completion, scanning and shredding.
- Daily review with adviser, to follow up on previous day’s appointments and take necessary actions.
- Assisting colleagues with any other duties, as reasonably requested.
The role is full time, from 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
5% of basic salary into your pension, after your 3 months’ probation has been passed.
22 days holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays.
Key Skills Required:
- Customer focused.
- Team player.
- Good communicator.
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
- IT literate-Word, Excel, Outlook.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719