|Salary:||£28,000 - £30,000 per annum|
Our client is an established dynamic and successful software company that forms part of a global organisation, supplying leading edge software applications to an interesting sector! Due to continued success an exciting opportunity for an innovative, flexible candidate with a strong interest in IT software applications has arisen to join the customer success team in providing 1st and 2nd Level Support.
The candidate will provide support to customers, both with technical and functional help. The role will be remote based with occasional trips to the Godalming office required.
- Investigate and resolve reported issues from ID Customers
- Log, prioritise and keep issues up to date on the issues tracking system, ensuring that you work to ITIL standards.
- Work with customers in reproducing issues in order to find resolution as thoroughly and quickly as possible
- Research issues and interrogate support materials and documentation to source solutions
- Escalate issues to team leaders and management as appropriate.
- Monitor the Cloud system and proactively investigate performance issues to avoid problems before they are reported by customers.
- Ensure customer success through the system and also being aware of all products to advise customers on how we can support them with all the group services.
- Log bugs with Development and manage customer expectations regarding delivery of fixes
- Perform customer call backs and monitor calls through to resolution
- Actively manage customer satisfaction and provide timely updates on call progress
- Pursue system traces or queries concerning customer databases in order to gather enough information to be able to triage calls
- Assist in the smooth migration of current on-premise customers to use the internal Cloud System.
- Carry out supplier account creation and administration ensuring the process is managed and runs smoothly.
Experience & Attributes
- Candidates will preferably be educated to Degree level or have good A level qualifications
- Experience of working in a customer facing or customer service role would be considered beneficial
- Proven technical application support experience is required
- Experience of troubleshooting and service support is required
- Working knowledge of web protocols and infrastructure required
- SQL Query experience required
- High energy team player who is able to self-manage
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain strong work relationships both with customers and internally.
- Ability to quickly absorb and understand the depth of our systems functionality in order to respond to our customers’ needs and help them get the most out of the system to meet their business needs.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719