|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000|
IT Consultant – Camberley
£35,000 – £45,000
Our client is currently looking to recruit an IT Consultant, this is a key position within the company so they want to work with the best!! This organisation prides itself on its “can-do” approach and want to be known as the most polished and caring IT supplier in the South East. Our client is looking to employ someone who can offer exceptional service to our client basis ensuring you are an Ambassador for the business.
As a Network Consultant, you will be the face of the business, and the person that is responsible for ensuring that clients love their tech! Your job is to be proactive, professional and friendly – working on projects, rolling out new solutions, planning and delivering upgrades, migrations and new networks, pulling together third parties and other company specialists and being the clients part time network manager.
- Manage your own portfolio of company clients, leading, securing and maintaining their network or fitting in as a specialist member of their own in house team
- Create detailed planning reports for new projects and then work with the client and the team to deliver right first time installations, migrations and upgrades
- Visit clients for both planned and emergency technical work
- Audit and health check client and prospect networks
- Work as an important part of the pre sales team, helping clients to make decisions
- Assist our remote support team with third line and escalated support requests
- Deliver concise and accurate written reports
- The ability to be self motivated and highly organised
- A beady eye when it comes to details
- The ability to be logical and solve problems with grit and determination
- A desire to be developing your own skill set at any given opportunity
- Experience of working in a professional IT team or service provider
- The ability to keep it simple – no ones impressed with jargon that only serves to belittle the end user
- Experience of delivering a wide range of new technology projects
- The ability to remain calm and offer exceptional customer service.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719