|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
*This role can facilitate remote working*
We are currently working with an established legal company to support a new requirement for an experienced, full time developer. As a developer, you will be expected to learn Microsoft Windows based internal practice management system from the ground up and work towards its development, including potential future replacement systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Case management workflows
- Document creation
- Interface customisation
- Bespoke programming using VBS and HTML, training and the ongoing support and maintenance of all these aspects.
- A heavy involvement can be expected in the planning, development, training, and implementation of both current and new software platforms.
- You will also assist the IT Director in the creation of Visual Basic .NET bespoke applications that support and enhance the Microsoft Windows Desktop infrastructure and user experience outside the practice management system.
- Involvement in the planning, development, and training of staff in the products you help create will be expected.
- An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL query design is required as will be used in all aspects of the role.
- The ability to create and maintain reports based in SQL Server Reporting Service is desirable.
Person / Experience Required
- A willingness to learn & self-develop
- Pro-active approach to work and information gathering
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A desire to work in a small team
- Development and maintenance of case management software, practice management or other legal software Experience in the deployment of corporate applications created in Visual Studios
- Support skills in Windows desktop and server environments
If you have not received a response in 5 working days then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been selected for this opportunity.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719