|Salary:||£21,000 - £25,000|
Our client is seeking an IT Engineer to join their busy team.
You will work closely within the operations team, and will be focused on the setup, configuration and maintenance of laptops and other office hardware as required by the team. There will also be the opportunity to learn and support the core product of the business.
- Setup, configure and troubleshoot software and hardware problems on PCs, laptops, workstations
- Support and deploy Windows 10, Microsoft Office and other office environment software
- Support and maintain networks and other communications technologies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED FOR THE JOB
- Experience of Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365 and Intune essential
- Knowledge of other MS technologies: AD, AAD
- Knowledge of Networking, Cisco, Meraki an advantage
- Ability to work with Hardware – Microsoft, Dell essential
- Other technologies: Oauth2, SAML, AAD\SSO, Radius
- Excellent communicator, confident, clear and able to concisely make a point, and enjoys planning and documentation
- Confident, yet calm. Able to work well independently.
- Strives to achieve highest possible goals from a personal and professional perspective.
- Strong team worker. Will seek to achieve harmony across peers and within team in face of difficult priorities.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719