|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000|
Our client is a MSP who offer impeccable Technical and Customer Service to their clients by only recruiting to these impeccable standards, recruiting candidates who can reflect their core values to go the extra mile to offer attentive and high quality service. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join!
The Project Manager will act as client’s primary contact, ensuring all commitments are met and that the client feels well informed about any changes taking place for the projects you have been assigned. The successful candidate will maintain the company ethos of exacting standards through well managed projects and work across various departments to oversee budgets and deliver clear communication both internally and externally throughout the project process.
Day to Day……
- Report to the Head of Operations working closely with Technical and Relationship teams to deliver projects assigned
- Oversee scheduling and resource allocation to ensure projects are brought in on time and on budget
- Attend meetings (internally & on-site) as required, and communicate regularly with stakeholders/internal resources to ensure projects remain on track
- Write communications for end users that can be used across all projects
- Liaise with internal teams, client contacts and third parties as necessary
- Conduct project kick off meetings prior to the commencement of a piece of work
- Ensure project documentation is kept up to date and is fully completed before being sent to the client
- Gather client feedback at the end of all projects
- Conduct post-project review meetings where needed
- Make recommendations where you think we could streamline our project processes and improve the client experience
Experience & Attributes Required
- Experience of managing IT projects, ideally within the SME sector
- The ability to be self-motivated and highly organised
- The ability to motivate and enthuse
- The ability to initiate and implement great ideas
- A desire to drive continuous improvement within the business
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to see the bigger picture, working as part of a cohesive team to drive company growth and strategy
- A desire to develop your own skill set at any given opportunity
- The ability to remain calm and to make clients feel that they are the most important person!
Great to have…
- Knowledge of ConnectWise & Microsoft Teams
- Experience in a multi-client environment
- Experience in a previous technical role
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719