|Salary:||£26,000 - £30,000 per annum + 10% on call bonus|
Our client based in Farnborough is looking to recruit an IT Support Analyst to work as part of the IT function and report into the IT Support Manager.
About the role:
The IT Support Analyst is responsible for operating the IT helpdesk and assisting the IT Support Manager in maintaining the company’s IT systems. The IT Support Analyst will be part of a rotating shift pattern covering 6:30am – 19:30am Monday- Friday and including an out of hours on call system.
Within this role you will work as part of a team to:
- Operating the IT Helpdesk and providing 1st/2nd line support as a single point of contact for all incoming IT issues for infrastructure, hardware, and software
- Receive and resolve calls from the IT Helpdesk and manage user expectations – by phone, email and in person
- Troubleshooting and diagnosis of hardware and business software and escalate where necessary.
- Deployment of new hardware/software and continuing existing hardware refresh/replacement schemes
- Maintaining appropriate documentation
- Involvement with project work
- Assisting the IT Support Manager in providing continuous and appropriate IT service to all employees.
- Take part in the on- call rota to carry out daily checks and to provide urgent support out of hours, when necessary, this includes additional compensation.
About you: Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
- Full, clean driving license
- Must be able to meet CRC security clearance requirements
- Excellent standard of accuracy and professionalism.
- Excellent technical and computer skills.
- Ability to work shifts
- Minimum 3 years’ experience providing IT support.
- Advanced IT skills
- AD, Windows 10, Office 2016/2019/365, hardware, configuring PCs.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per annum (pro-rata), plus statutory public holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme with matched contributions up to a set amount
- Life assurance
- Access to medical plan including a range of private treatments (after probation period)
- Company sick pay scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance programme and helpline
- Discount on accommodation and food/beverage at affiliated hotel and pub
- Access to discount and savings scheme
- You’ll also get all kinds of other great perks, like social events and special employee offers
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719