|Salary:||£20,000 - £30,000|
We are looking for a Junior Support Analyst to join our expanding team in Woking, Surrey.
In order to be suitable for this role, you must either have proven IT support experience in a business environment or have a college or university degree in IT.
The successful candidate will provide 1st line support for web-based enterprise class software to key staff in a number of Britain’s top 100 companies and will therefore need to be an excellent communicator and have initiative. Technically, the candidate will need to have a good grounding in Windows server, an understanding of basic networking, MS SQL Server and have a logical approach to troubleshooting.
This is an outstanding opportunity for 1st Line Support Executive or IT Analyst to develop their technical skills including niche anti-fraud protection software.
Please note this is not a Hardware IT Support role or a developer role.
Key Tasks, Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide remote support to external customers
- Support the consultancy team as required
- Follow technical support procedures as required
- Work on and update helpdesk incidents
- Work on projects, update project management system with task updates
- Create documentation for internal and external use
- Perform s/w installations and configuration
- Perform daily system and application checks
- Windows/system administrator/technical support role
- IT Skills: Windows (Microsoft Server, MSSQL, IIS, Active Directory), general networking, web servers, MS Office, scripting
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719