|Salary:||£20,000 - £24,000|
The Customer Services Consultant will be responsible for answering and logging incoming support calls to the department, managing a queue of calls, resolving calls efficiently, re-assessing your workload each day and reassigning calls where appropriate. The consultant is also responsible for delivering the front line service to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
The Customer Services Consultant will be providing both non-technical and technical support to customers. Will work alongside the Technical Support team in order to obtain full information on issues reported by the customer and will have access to a Team Leader to assist and guide where possible.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Act as the first point of contact for support issues from customers.
- Investigate customer issues and obtain relevant and substantial information with the aim of resolving the initial call or passing the issue with full details onto the Technical Support team.
- Resolving tickets via email or phone using remote connection tools.
- Initial calls should be limited to roughly 30 minutes. Ticket should be logged and if the issue cannot be resolved then this should be escalated onto the Technical Support team.
- Tickets should be logged professionally using the information required and the ticket reference provided to the customer.
- Critical issues should be logged and managers should be informed and then immediately escalated to the relevant team.
- Updates should be provided to the customer regularly (at least daily).
- Carry out out-of-hours support when requested to do so.
- Carry out remote installation work within business and out of office hours when required:
- AVG Renewals/Installs
- Voyager/Merlin License updates
- Upgrade pre-check work
- Voyager Upgrades
- Any other module setups
- If issues are escalated to another team/department, full communication should be provided to the customer on a regular basis.
- Proactively help to resolve issues and updating customers.
- Be available for on-site installations (in/out of hours), if required.
- Ensure critical issues are resolved before the end of each day.
- Attend regular team meetings.
Other duties / skills:
- Be fully conversant with and comply with the rules of the Companys Health & Safety Policy.
- Attend Fire and Health & Safety Training as specified by management.
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- To carry out any other duties as may be appropriate to the grade and scope of the post.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719