|Salary:||£20,000 - £25,000|
Our client is looking for an IT support technician to work within an established and successful IT solutions company. This role offers a varied range of dependable, high quality technical support and IT solutions to external customer bases predominantly centred around Microsoft technologies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join a busy service desk team.
Your key role responsibilities will be:
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients to promote high level of customer service
- Logging, prioritisation and escalation of IT support issues and requests
- Resolution of 1st and 2nd line support issues and working with senior technicians when required
- Routine systems administration tasks
- Building and configuring PCs ready for deployment
Your previous technical experience will include:
- Broad “IT Know-How” of Microsoft Windows operating systems including Windows 10 and Server 12/16
- Administration of Active Directory and understanding of Group Policy, DHCP & DNS
- Knowledge and account administration of Microsoft 365
- Experience of building and troubleshooting PC Hardware and Software issues
What you bring to the role:
You will be currently working in an IT Support environment and able to demonstrate good 1st & 2nd line problem solving skills. You will have excellent communication skills, telephone manner, and have the talent to work well individually and part of a trusted team. You will need to be a punctual individual, with the ability to meet deadlines, and administration skills should be of the highest standard.
It will be helpful to have a full, clean UK driving license, use of a car and willingness to travel and if you have any previous Microsoft certification it would be an advantage but not essential.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719