2i Recruit have an exciting opportunity for an IT professional to join an exciting, professional organisation in IT Support, the company is known for offering not only excellent technical skills but also exceeding customer expectations and always offering impeccable service! They offer a fab culture and continuous development opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Providing jargon free 2nd / 3rd Line support to clients offering a 5 star service at all times
- Responding to, logging and managing calls from clients requiring technical assistance, primarily relating to general networking issues, Microsoft and Citrix Products
- Maintaining frequent communication with clients to keep them informed of the status of their queries.
- Liaising with third parties in order to resolve client issues.
- Keeping customers and internal contacts informed of progress on calls.
- Managing a queue of calls, responding according to priority, closing calls efficiently and re assessing your workload each day, reassigning calls where appropriate.
- Researching technical problems that you are not familiar with, in order to find a fast and effective resolution for the client.
- Supporting on site engineers with research and assistance.
- Trouble-shooting and solving client queries quickly and efficiently.
- Ensuring that you deliver a professional, customer focused service at all times.
- Ensuring that onsite engineers are briefed on the history of support calls where appropriate.
- Attending Supplier product briefings and training courses.
- Maintaining industry accreditations and attending relevant training courses.
- Working with other members of the team to ensure that the highest standards of customer care are delivered at all times.
- Attending and participating in company meetings.
- Ensuring that you maintain clear, polite, well-spoken contact with all clients.
A broad range of technical skills are required for this role, and training will be provided for any areas where you don’t have strong knowledge.
The following skills would be a particular advantage
- Office 365 and the MS Office Suite.
- Active Directory
- On-premises Microsoft Exchange solutions
- Networking, Routers, Switches, and Firewalls
- An IT professional with a broad range of network environment experience.
- Happy to turn your hand to new technical issues and solutions, and enjoy problem solving and fault finding.
- Smart, well presented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organised with an ability to manage a demanding workload and understand client priorities.
- Genuinely interested in the IT industry, with a personal drive to keep your skills and knowledge up to date or ahead of the game.
- A people person who can keep calm in stressful situations and explain technical solutions to non-technical end users.
- A team player, focussed on delivering good service, supporting clients and colleagues but able to work independently.
- Committed to your work, flexible in your approach and willing to go the extra mile on a daily basis.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719