|Salary:||£18,000 - £22,000|
Role & Responsibility
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day-to-day administration of the business IT-related training requirements and the business website. This is a broad role and would suit a candidate with the ability to grow and expand their role over time.
The main tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Managing all aspects of the set-up and organisation of the laptops used during our IT training to ensure that training courses are delivered without a hitch.
- Managing and organising feedback from all training delegates that we train via our online feedback system.
- Monitoring and updating the business website to maintain and develop the business presence both through SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and online advertising.
- Liaising with colleagues and clients to ensure that laptop organisation and delivery is a seamless part of the overall service offered to clients.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the training environment is efficiently organised.
- Ad hoc general admin duties
- Occasional travel to London to maintain our equipment in London.
- Meeting and greeting training delegates and taking them to lunch.
- Friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic people person.
- Good communicator and team player
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible, adaptable and sensible
- Calm approach to tackling problems
- Demonstrable interest in IT and technology.
Beneficial but not required as training will be provided for the right candidate
- Previous experience of IT-related roles.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719