|Salary:||£22,000 - £26,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
Our client is seeking a creative front-end developer with strong technical skills to join their team. Working directly with their design team, you will use ecommerce platforms and other technologies to develop and enhance the customer-facing interfaces for our products. Time management is key as you will be working to internal deadlines alongside our lively and creative team.
You will enjoy flexible working hours, conference visits and other perks. And there will be the opportunity to collaborate and share skills with your colleagues, as well as dedicated time to learn and develop new skills
Required Skills & Attributes
- Comprehensive knowledge of web interface development (HTML, CSS, jQuery)
- A strong interest in UX and UI design
- Superb attention to detail
- Desire to own an assignment from beginning to end while meeting the goals and objectives within assigned timeframes
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
- Team player with good verbal and written communication skills
- An enthusiastic attitude and willingness to get stuck in!
- Knowledge of the Liquid template language (Shopify)
- Experience with Sketch, InVision, CodePen, Webflow
- General knowledge of social media
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719