|Salary:||Up to £22,000 per annum + OTE £3k|
Do you enjoy building great relationships and connections with people? Do you want to work in a supportive team and have opportunities to develop your skills and career in Sales? If so, we have the ideal role for you!
Our client is looking for a Junior Sales Executive to build relationships with new clients and work closely with the rest of the team to support the growth of the business. Full training is provided.
- Based in Liphook on a permanent contract
- Responsible for lead generation
- Engage in good quality conversations with decision makers.
- Be accountable for your sales campaigns
- Work closely with the teams in the office and communicate regularly with the out of office sales team including helping schedule their time
Skills and Experience:
- Confident calling potential new clients on the phone and building completely new relationships
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High level of empathy and listening skills alongside
- Team player that always demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic approach to work
- Approachable and personable with a deep sense of integrity
- Highly organised and target driven
Our client ensures you can work in an environment where staff are motivated and passionate about the work they are doing. They can offer you the opportunity to grow and develop with the business. Working with an equally passionate and motivated team is not only fulfilling, it’s also a lot of fun. They like to look out for their team by providing:
- A full-time salary position working daytimes during the week with 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Wide range of benefits including discounts, 24/7 GP and concierge service
- Fun – through annual staff away-day, Christmas party and opportunities to socialise with other like-minded and passionate individuals throughout the year
- The chance to provide a quality experience to our customers all over the UK
- Company performance-based rewards
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719