|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Plus OTE £60k|
We have a position available for a Key Account Manager, to oversee a very wide-ranging portfolio of commercial customers with our exciting and faced-paced client based in Cobham, there are lots of opportunities, within the company, to progress and grow.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Main point of contact for all key strategic customer accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships and actively seek opportunities to develop and grow the key accounts across all the company’s services
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs
- Follow up any leads, referrals, and new business opportunities
- Forecast and report on your key accounts weekly, monthly, and annually
- Liaise with the Sales and Marketing team to identify and grow opportunities
- Face to face contact with customer for meetings, appointments and networking
- Create and present tailored commercial offerings to potential clients.
- Actively pursue, seek out and manage tenders in a timely manner
- Assist with challenging client requests or any customer account issues that are escalated
- Experience in Account Management especially face to face meetings
- Able to communicate, present and influence decision makers at all levels in an organisation
- IT literate with a good knowledge of MS Office applications especially MS Excel, CRM Software
- Able to learn and grow systems
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with an ability to multi-task
- High level of attention to detail.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process, through lead generation, sales presentations, proposal solutions, negotiation, close, and handover
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Committed, positive and motivated team player
- Self-starter willing to proactively contribute to improving the sales process and client engagement.
- Full UK driving license with your own vehicle as the position will include travel
Mobile Phone provided
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719