|Salary:||£22,000 - £24,000|
2i Recruit are thrilled to be working with a global law firm who due to continued success are seeking a permanent Legal Administrator to join their Development Team, this department specialises in new build conveyancing so an interest in property would be advantageous. The role fulfils an integral part of the team output which services several major clients.
The company offer a vibrant culture and great benefits!
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Dealing with reservations received from clients.
- Ensuring that reservation forms are processed quickly and efficiently through the case management system.
- Responsible for initial letters sending out sale contracts and accompanying documentation
- Liaising with developer clients throughout the course of the transaction.
- Dealing with exchange and completion letters.
- Producing financial paperwork.
- Providing administration support for the team according to operational demands.
- Be confident to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills including Excel, Word, Worksite and preferably use of a case management system
- Be organised and capable of running a significant number of files and work matters simultaneously with supervision
- Have the ability to develop effective working relations at all levels.
- Be confident in both verbal and written communication with a diverse range of clients
- Have a flexible approach and be willing to go the extra mile
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been selected for this role.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719