|Salary:||£27000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector:||Admin and Secretarial|
Our client is looking for a Legal Security/Department Assistant in the Commercial Property Team, the successful candidate will be required to provide direct support to his/her Fee Earner to enable the Fee Earner to operate at optimum efficiency and to produce accurate, high quality typed work from audio and script using all Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
This will include but will not be limited to the main responsibilities listed below. The candidate will be expected to use a high degree of self-motivation and initiative.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio typing and script
- Opening and closing files in accordance with the requirements of Lexcel
- To prepare post and enclosures for despatch.
- To arrange for all copying to be done, in person if the designated person is not available to undertake the task.
- Accurate, efficient diary management.
- Co-ordination/planning of appointments.
- To prepare meeting rooms as necessary and for the tidying and clearance of the room at the end of the meeting.
- To provide refreshments when asked to do so.
- To provide support to other secretaries as required.
- To provide guidance to less experienced and temporary secretaries when required to do so.
- To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care.
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and client’s documentation and information.
- Perform any other duties the Partners require.
Some property experience, either in commercial or residential is necessary
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719