|Salary:||£24,000 - £28,000|
Our highly reputable client is looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Guildford office in the Commercial Property department.
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio typing and script
- To prepare post and enclosures for dispatch.
- Accurate, efficient diary management.
- Co-ordination/planning of appointments.
- To provide support to other secretaries as required.
- To provide guidance to less experienced and temporary secretaries when required to do so.
- To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care.
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and client’s documentation and information.
- Perform any other duties required by management.
Person / Experience Required
- Good computer skills needed
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- Proven administrative experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Previous legal experience would be highly advantageous
- Excellent organisation
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719