|Salary:||£24,000-£28,000 plus competitive benefits package|
Legal Secretary (Leasehold / Enfranchisement) – Wimbledon
£24,000-£28,000 plus competitive benefits package
Our client, a well established law firm based in Wimbledon are seeking a Leasehold / Enfranchisement secretary to work within their team supporting one fee earner.
- This role will be to assist two fee earners in their day to day work by providing support and an efficient secretarial service.
- Manage diaries and help to organise their workloads, fielding enquiries and dealing with matters on their behalf.
- Providing full secretarial support including using a digital dictation system and document management software to produce correspondence and other documentation related to contractual and commercial transactions.
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate client admin files.
- Assistance with full administrative duties which will include meeting and greeting clients, handling department calls and directing accordingly and arranging meeting room bookings for the team.
Person/ Experience required:
- 5+ years Legal Secretary experience (property / conveyancing background desirable)
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- Meticulous level of attention to detail
- Audio transcription ability
- Resilient and able to take responsibility for tasks
- Fast accurate typing ability (60wpm+)
- Experience of using case management/digital dictation system preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very well organised
- Motivated, wanting to contribute to the success of the department
- IT literate – Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Digital Audio software
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719