|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000 per annum|
Do you enjoy working in the legal sector? Are you looking to work for a local firm that really values it’s staff? Our client is a long-established, friendly law firm with an excellent reputation, based in Godalming. Due to growth, they are looking for an experienced full time Legal Secretary with particular focus on Private Client work to provide support to a Partner and a Fee Earner level.
Duties will consist of :
- Audio typing documents
- Liaising with clients on the telephone and occasionally face to face when they attend appointments
- Maintaining confidential information
- Conducting legal research
- Diary management
- Generally providing PA support to the Lawyers.
- Have good audio typing skills
- Have a good telephone manner and be a “people person”
- Be thorough in their approach with an attention to detail, spelling and grammar
- Act and present themselves in a professional and conscientious manner
- Show a friendly and “can do” attitude and an ability to “muck in”
- Think on their feet and be proactive
- Ideally you will have worked in a law firm before or you might have studied law and have a passion for working in the legal sector.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719