|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000 per annum|
A well-established professional firm based in Woking are seeking an experienced Private Client Secretary to work within their Private Client team.
- Manage diaries and help to organise their workload, fielding enquiries and dealing with matters on their behalf.
- Providing full secretarial support including using a digital dictation system and document management software to produce correspondence and other documentation related to contractual and commercial transactions.
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate client admin files.
- Assistance with full administrative duties which will include meeting and greeting clients, handling departmental calls and directing accordingly and arranging meeting room bookings for the team.
- Secretarial support to other fee earners within the department if required.
Desired skills and experience:
- Legal Secretary experience with private client background preferable
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Audio transcription ability
- Fast, accurate typing
- Experience of using case management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very well organised
- Friendly & professional attitude
- IT literate
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719