Our client is seeking to recruit a Maintenance Supervisor/Electrician working across London regions. There will be full day-to-day responsibility for the site, reporting to the Buildings and Maintenance Manager.
To have a working knowledge of the current regulations and experience of maintenance of floodlights, cable installation – armoured and fireproof, wiring – industrial and domestic installations, emergency lighting, fire and burglar alarm systems, with some knowledge of telephone installations. All to be installed and maintained as required by the Buildings and Maintenance Manager. To manage/assist other members of the Facilities’ Team with their duties, as required.
Key elements of the role include:
- Carrying out requested work as part of planned preventative maintenance and the on-going site maintenance programme.
- Maintenance of floodlights across the London Region
- Operating machinery and tools, such as hoists, ladders etc. complying with the company’s health and safety policies and procedures to ensure safe working practices at all times.
- Being proactive in suggesting savings and improvements to the general presentation and Maintenance Manager or appropriate Head of Department.
- To work hours as required by the business covering some evenings, weekends and Bank requested by the Buildings and Maintenance Manager.
- To comply at all times with the Health and Safety Regulations and Safe Working Practices, in accordance with current legislation and as detailed in the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and Procedures.
- To operate in a way that ensures you are a recognised role model for the Values and Behaviours of the organisation.
- Due to the nature of this role, there will be a requirement to be available some weekends and evenings, as and when required.
- Travel to other areas in the London Region will also be required, so it is essential that the successful candidate holds a full driving licence and has access to a vehicle.
In return our client will offer you:
• 25 days’ annual leave
• 6% contributory company pension scheme
• Health cash back scheme
• a supportive, fun yet professional working environment
• an annual salary review
• a substantial ticket allowance so you and family/friends can enjoy days out.
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719