|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
The successful candidate will be building digital journeys to attract interest from potential customers, creating email marketing automation campaigns, and engaging with prospective clients. This role is ultimately responsible for supporting the development, implementation, management and measurement of digital Account Based Marketing activities to drive pipeline, sales acceleration, and revenue for the company.
The Account-Based Marketing Executive will be responsible for the creation and delivery of lead generating digital campaigns, including both inbound and outbound tactics, as well as working with third party partners/vendors to help drive pipeline requirements, to provide sales opportunities to Sales team.
Supporting other marketing duties across the team including digital campaigns, PR activities, CRM management, events and company documentation. Contribution to the creation, population and delivery of the strategic marketing plan and liaison with partner vendors and third parties to create and develop opportunities.
- Creating and executing integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms using tactics that include direct email campaigns, landing pages, content marketing, digital advertising and social media to generate awareness of company offerings and value to potential target customers.
- Identifying and classifying interest from respondents to create pipeline of potential sales opportunities.
- Potential sales opportunity nurturing, development and management until ready to be passed to field sales team.
- Responsible for facilitating company events including venue finding and logistics ensuring smooth running for event delegates.
- Reporting on ABM lead gen activities against key performance indicators.
- Creation of, input into, repurposing and proofing product and marketing collateral for opportunity generation and other marketing activities.
- Responsible for the effective use and management of the Hubspot CRM database, assisting with system updates for added efficiency.
- Experience with prospect targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for lead gen campaigns.
- Ensuring internal training documentation and user guides are current.
- Supporting the development of email and landing page templates.
- Maintaining and managing reports.
- Issue management.
- Planning internal events for employees and Sales/Marketing team
- Audits – Any audits required of the CRM and its content
- Any other reasonable and related tasks as required by the company
- 2+ years of experience in B2B account-based marketing or digital marketing role ideally from an IT tech background.
- CRM systems and marketing automation, preferably HubSpot.
- Experience in the IT sector working for an IT Solutions provider, Cloud or Managed Services environment.
- Knowledge and experience of Account Based Marketing practices and experience.
- Good understanding and experience of the full marketing mix – copywriting, web editing, design, social media marketing, PCC (pay-per-click) advertising, SEO, PR, digital communications.
- Copywriting and editing.
- Experience managing B2B social media accounts – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Experience delivering cross-channel integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience of using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Skills and Attributes
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and ability to handle and prioritise numerous projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable writing appropriate copy and messaging for email campaigns, social media, landing pages, and potentially longer form content like blogs.
- A basic understanding of digital marketing tools such as Google analytics for data analysis and report generation and automated marketing platforms.
- Ability to organise, plan own work and meet deadlines.
- General CRM systems knowledge plus good Excel and Word skills.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719