|Salary:||£22,000 - £26,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a fast-growing business.
A varied support role to assist with the marketing and representation of the company’s clients (mostly overseas-based) as well as the marketing of the company.
The right candidate will need to be very strong on marketing support and office administration and have excellent skills and familiarity with the software and technology required to support this. Relevant experience of marketing is essential including content writing, social media, image selection/editing, data entry/management for a CRM system, design and print, website updates, client proposals etc.
The right candidate will be well-organised, a multi-tasker, keen to learn and have a positive, proactive approach to work using plenty of their own initiative.
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing content and choosing images
- Planning, preparing, organizing and writing e-newsletters
- Preparation of and support for client proposals
- Planning, writing, posting and organizing blogs and social media posts
- Assist the MD and other members of the team with office support and marketing tasks
- Updating and using database/CRM system
- Assisting with the planning and development of products
- Helping, supporting and occasionally attending events and exhibitions
- Other duties as and when required to support the team
Qualifications, skills, experience and disposition:
- Ideally have recent experience of using application software, website software such as Word Press/Wix, and electronic direct mail software (Mail Chimp or similar)
- Copy-writing skills and experience
- Has a well-organised, calm approach to work
- Good time management and diary management
- Able to attend functions, events, exhibitions and events
- A willingness to muck in and achieve results
- Practical, pragmatic, solution-focused
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719