|Salary:||£25000 – £28000|
Our client is an award-winning independent consultancy, offering services nationwide through a network of offices. The business is looking to grow and expand into new markets and has a vacancy for a marketing and bid assistant to join the Business Development & Marketing Team in our Guildford office.
Under the direction of the Business Development & Marketing Director, the role will be responsible for supporting the increase of business development opportunities, co-ordination of bids through analysis and planning, then ensuring timely completion of responses to bids through liaising with our various offices, directors, and engineers for input.
The role will also provide marketing assistance to the Marketing Communications Manager with various tasks such as content creation, design and maintenance of corporate documents and other ad hoc duties.
Responsibilities of the role
- Bid management
- Management of bid library
- Bid improvement through feedback
- Portal management
- Accreditation management
- Framework administration and monitoring
- Collation of PQQs, SQs, RFIs and other supplier questionnaires
- Corporate document design and updates
- Content creation for various external and internal communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Sound knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Pro-active and able to use own initiative
- Keen eye for detail
- Experience of Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, if you have not heard from us with 5 working days your CV has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719