|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
Our niche client based in Godalming has a new opportunity for a part time Marketing Co-ordinator to assist with the day-to-day running of the Marketing department. You will report directly to the Marketing Executive providing general marketing support and working closely with Regional Directors and the Business Development Team.
The role will be varied and include event organisation (Eventbrite), newsletters and surveys (Survey Monkey/Mail Chimp), social media and website management (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook), merchandise sourcing/buying, research and general marketing admin responsibilities.
The ideal marketer will have the following attributes:
- 2+ years marketing experience or a relevant qualification
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to manage a variety of different tasks
- Copywriting skills
- Knowledge of WordPress advantage
We are able to offer you:
- A competitive salary and a profit related bonus scheme
- Flexible working arrangements – can fit around school hours
- Training and education assistance
- 25 days plus bank holidays pro rata
- Company pension scheme, life assurance and group income protection
25 hours per week over 5 days however we can offer some flexibility, the ideal being 9.30am -2.30pm Monday – Friday but 3 full days would also suit.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719