|Salary:||£24,000 - £28,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
Our client offers high-end products to both consumers and retailers, their products are for loved by their consumers and they offer a friendly working environment.
Due to continued success an opportunity has arisen for an additional member to join this driven team to assist with maintaining 2 company websites, create Digital Designs from customer briefs on CAD and assist with general Office Admin.
Although the office is small organisation their continued success means there are opportunities for growth. Being a team player and being able to work in an Customer and Project lead environment is essential.
Experience, Skills and Attributes Required
- Experience in a Marketing or Ecommerce role maintaining a company website
- Competent Shopify skills
- Ability to create and design consumer Print Marketing material
- Experience creating and managing Social Media campaigns
- Confident user of CAD, experience creating designs from external briefs would be advantageous though not essential
- Happy to work in a small team and muck in where required
- Experience of working with / for home retailers or garden centres would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- A great attitude with happy to help mentality
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719