|Salary:||£25,000 - £28,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
Our client is looking for a Marketing Executive who will be communicating the current and future portfolio value to the market, by enhancing present product positioning, brand image and benefits to existing and potential customer bases. A key part of the role will be to assist management in developing product positioning strategies, sales materials and market analysis by working closely with the team but also with external stakeholders and organisations.
Digital communication will be a key and important contributor to the marketing mix. This candidate will be reporting to the Managing Director of Europe and Africa and will be based in the commercial department.
Marketing Executive Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with team and senior management to ensure alignment for deliverables under the regional strategic plan.
- Prepare, seek approval and deliver annual marketing budget and objectives within agreed timelines
- Build and maintain competitive intelligence and comparisons
- Develop product messaging that differentiates existing and future products from others in the market
- Use available market research and product performance data to determine competitive product positioning and pricing
- Through travel within Europe and Africa, meet and gain insight into current customer use of products and identify any untapped opportunities.
- Communicate the value of existing and future products internally and externally
- Liaise with external website design team to ensure relevant and fresh design /content on web site along with tracking/reporting of analytics data
- Create product content such as sales/technical based brochures, case studies, videos, website copy and blogs
- Position operates within a small highly functional UK/Europe team, requiring self-starting, analytical, detailed and organized individual with a considerable degree of good judgment, excellent communication, self-confidence and the ability to conduct activities with limited direction
- Ability to effectively communicate problems and provide solutions to management and team members
- Ability to multi-task several projects, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work comfortably within a technical/scientific sector, knowledge of agriculture would be a plus
- Strong Cultural Awareness for European & African Countries; language skills a plus.
- Proven ability to analyse, build and execute go to market approaches, value propositions and business cases
- Proficient in using networking tools and productivity applications such as Microsoft Office and Project
- Preference for a minimum 3 years marketing experience with hands on skill in digital marketing
- Alternatively, a graduate with passion and drive holding a first-class degree in marketing, MBA preferred but not essential, would be considered
- Customer Focused
- Willingness to travel
- Team player
- Results oriented, performance driven
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Passionate about success and winning
- Solution oriented
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719