|Salary:||£23000 - £28000 per annum|
To assist the Marketing Director to increase the Company’s market share, maximise revenues and returns on marketing investment in order to thrive against competitors. Create, implement, manage, and report on offline and online digital marketing channels, products, and activities the post holder is responsible for and as directed by the Marketing Director.
Duties & Key Responsibilities
- To create, implement and manage offline and online marketing campaigns for the company range of brands and products for those channels allocated to the role.
- To support the Company in developing the Company’s online profile and related websites and ‘quote and buy’ delivery systems.
- To support the Marketing Director, create, implement, manage, and report on Company communications to the Company’s various audiences including direct to customer, wholesale partners, affiliate/introducer partners and intermediary base.
- To generate new business and sales opportunities for the Company.
- Maintenance of marketing / customer information systems and databases.
- To assist the Marketing Director in providing marketing support and delivery services for new business and renewals.
- Contributing to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-term issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Implementation and assist in the development of the Brand Strategy.
- Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including Company website, print, email communication and advertising
- Manage external marketing, advertising, PR agencies and suppliers
- Analysis of the effectiveness marketing efforts including their contribution to the effectiveness of sales campaigns.
- Work with the Company Sales and Business Development team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, presentations and generating increased Company, brand and product awareness among existing and prospective clients, intermediaries, affiliates and introducers.
- In addition to marketing related duties and as directed by the Marketing Director you will also be involved with research, development and promotion of existing and new products and services to intermediaries, clients and introducers, supporting bids and tenders are required.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Control any allocated budget and allocate appropriate resource amongst projects
Reports, Research & Analysis
- Monitor marketing and sales progress and submit performance reports as required.
- Support management and underwriting in assisting with product, sales and performance data analysis.
- Conduct general and market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
- Assist launch campaigns for new products
- Assist the development of marketing strategy and programs for new and existing. products; providing promotional support to increase profitability, sales and market share.
- Support the development of product marketing materials and documentation.
Communications and Content
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the Company’s online presence, editorial, design and organising the Company’s publications.
- Support the Company in on-boarding, managing and developing retail insurance products and systems.
- Support the Company in on-boarding, managing and developing the aggregator distributed products and systems.
- Support the Company in the creation and management of landing webpages, sales links,
- online customer journeys and system generated documentation.
- Maintain and develop marketing skills and work with the Marketing Director to identify personal training opportunities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Work closely with other departments and managers to ensure the accurate, effective and compliant promotion and delivery of the Company’s products online and offline.
- Support the Company’s new business development strategy.
- GCSE Level (or higher) Pass in English Language and Mathematics
- Batchelors Degree or Higher National Diploma (in Marketing or business related field) or
- Professional Marketing Qualification
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719