|Salary:||£22,000 - £26,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a small but fast-growing business.
An extremely varied support role to assist with the marketing and representation of the company’s clients (mostly overseas-based) as well as the marketing of the company.
This is an exciting and unique position with a first class team so you will need to be very strong on marketing support and office administration and have excellent skills and familiarity with the software and technology required to support this.
You’ll have a thorough understanding and relevant experience of marketing, including content writing, social media, image selection/editing, data entry/management for a CRM system, design and print, website updates, client proposals etc.
You’ll plan, write, research, design, upload and distribute thoughtful and relevant content for newsletters, blogs and social media, as well as provide support on a wide range of tasks in this busy, growing and exciting business.
Success in the role means an organized and relaxed office atmosphere, good communication to key contacts on relevant issues and ultimately continued growth for the company.
The right candidate will be well-organised, very good at multi-tasking, keen to learn and have a positive, proactive approach to work using plenty of their own initiative.
Reporting to the Managing Director your responsibilities will include:
- Writing content and choosing images, inputting and checking for the development of websites
- Planning, preparing, organizing and writing various e-newsletters for clients
- Preparation of and support for client proposals
- Planning, writing, posting and organizing blogs and other social media posts
- Assist the MD and other members of our team with office support and marketing tasks (e.g. database updates, filing, editing, proofreading, filling in forms…)
- Updating and using database/CRM system
- Assisting with the planning and development of products (itineraries, costings, copy, images)
- Helping, supporting and occasionally attending events and exhibitions
- Ordering and researching office needs (eg printed materials, stationery)
- Other duties as and when required to support the team (e.g. accounts queries)
Qualifications, skills, experience and disposition:
- Extensively travelled
- Current or very recent office experience
- IT-savvy. Ideally with recent experience of using application software such as Asana, Google applications, CRM system (e.g. Pipedrive), website software such as Word Press/Wix, and electronic direct mail software (Mail Chimp or similar)
- Copy-writing skills and experience
- Has a well-organized, calm approach to work and is not fazed by changes in priorities and large workloads at times
- Very good at time management and diary management
- Able to attend functions, events, exhibitions and events occasionally
- Able to use initiative to research, find solutions and work unsupported at times
- Well-organised, methodical, unflappable, a cool head
- A willingness to muck in and achieve results
- Practical, pragmatic, solution-focused
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719