|Salary:||£18,000 - £21,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
Our niche client is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Intern for a fixed term of 6 months, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to learn more about marketing. This role will be a combination of both office based and remote working.
Marketing Intern Tasks:
- Product creation and optimization for B2C brands – This is a chance for someone to learn a new skill in regards to using selling platforms. They would be tasked with setting up the products, optimization of the product page including copy, keywords, images, Content and store management. There is also the potential that these products will be migrated across to other selling platforms, in which case they would learn this platform too.
- SEO – Opportunity to learn how to actively improve SEO. This would include optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization and implementing content recommendations.
- Working across both B2B and B2C brands, understanding the customer base and implementation of campaigns and programmes, which complement and target a specific audience.
- This person will ideally have exposure/ relevant degree e.g. marketing or business management.
- Good communication and IT literacy skills.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs, Grade 5+
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719