|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Marketing Manager, suitable for a graduate with 3-4 years professional services marketing experience who wants to make a difference to an established and ambitious professional services company and be part of an ambitious marketing team. This is a hybrid role, with two days in the London Office and one day in Gatwick.
- Promote the marketing required by the London office, delivering agreed plans.
- Be the first port of call for the marketing needs of the Directors within the London office.
- Working with our Events Co-Ordinator to organise events and seminars. Post blogs, update website and LinkedIn, produce relevant literature and arrange press comment
- Provide expert advice on web; including key messages, style, jargon and search engine optimisation and video/written content including input into blogs and articles.
- Post blogs and add other content to the website, share on social media, including advising on how to maximise benefit from collateral written
- Provide content to press agency and work with them and the Head of Marketing to ensure that the company re-purpose all content and maximise value
- Provide advice at marketing team meetings on approaches and opportunities in line with marketing plans and best practice. Prepare action points and follow up.
- Manage and run local marketing lists (Excel, CRM and EMS) to ensure they are up to date for targeted mailings including influencing everyone to review their lists and provide suitable contacts for inclusion
- Plan and organise events and corporate hospitality for the company providing input into identifying relevant invitees, design and produce material
- Advise on networking opportunities available locally and which are most relevant to attend.
- Deliver training on topics such as maximising networking ie LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Keep Head of Marketing up to date with proposed marketing activities and spend.
- Manage marketing budget and monitor spend and committed spend.
- Implement the business plans and strategies, with involvement and input into their development and proactively proposing and developing new ideas for improvement.
- Work with Head of Marketing on the implementation of key digital projects, including the development of the website, regularly renewing content and improving the user journey, increasing the use of video content and other digital media as part of an agreed plan
Graduate with 3-4 years’ experience in a marketing role in a professional services organisation is essential. The individual must have:
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, ability to plan own workload and that of others whilst being a strong team player
- Proven track record of strong influencing skills & able to challenge senior and junior staff in order to promote and deliver best in class marketing outcomes.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work confidently and co-operatively with people across the firm at all levels
- Be calm under pressure, flexible, a team player and good communicator.
- Have excellent written and spoken English, attention to detail and be able to write high quality content
- Demonstrate strong project management skills with the ability to implement marketing activities from inception through to completion
- Knowledge and understanding of the role of CRM systems and experience of working with them
- Experience of working with design, print and digital agencies.
- Experience of using website content management systems, e-marketing solutions and using LinkedIn and Twitter effectively for business purposes
- Work flexibly as part of a geographically spread team and provide peer support as necessary.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719