|Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000 - Pro Rata|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
Marketing Manager – Godalming Outskirts
3-4 days per week
£30000 – £35000- pro-rata
Our client is a multi-award winning organisation in the medical sector who are seeking a dynamic, organised part time Marketing manager. As this is an autonomous role the successful candidate will need to be able to hit the ground running and make decisions confidently. This is predominantly a B2C role.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Effectively manage all website content with regular updates and copywriting including blogs, customer reviews / feedback and PR updates to increase visitor engagement
- Planning and managing the digital new client strategy for the business. A key part of the role is understanding how to rank well locally and win new clients geographically.
- Facilitate new client acquisition through social media, google advertising, digital display and the website to reinforce brand reappraisal and awareness
- Monitor web analytics to assess engagement and ROI for marketing initiatives.
- Helping to activate marketing plans using digital channels where appropriate eg: email, blogger activity, paid advertising.
- Responsible for showcasing and maximising client reviews and how these are used to improve SEO and client acquisition.
- Effective campaign management – specifically email, text messaging, direct mail and social media to drive sales and support internal events and activities
- Ability to manage a diverse range of marketing projects where required.
- Manage day-to-day interactions with creative / digital agencies, and internal colleagues where required.
- Produce branded promotional materials for the business and create and oversee promotional events.
- Ensuring that at all times the brand is represented in a consistent manner, faithful to brand imagery, tone and voice to drive sales and support internal events
- Update marketing plan, status reports and monthly KPIs· To work within an agreed marketing budget – to manage and track costs and plan to budget
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role.
- . Consistently strive to lead the industry with best practice marketing activities
- . Integrate PR strategy with marketing activity
- Demonstrable experience in new lead acquisition using digital channels with clear demonstration of ROI / KPIS.
- Experience of user experience, methodologies and project management experience.
- Experience manipulating and analysing data sets.
- Experience managing digital agencies, managing deadlines and budgets.
- Social media planning, strategy and the role this plays in an overall marketing strategy.
- Ability to work cross functionally – strong team player and willing to chip in when required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, be a creative thinker, with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and co-ordination skills.
- Confident communicator
- A strong leader confident in their own ability, uses their initiative and takes proactive action; not afraid to take smart risks.
- Knowledge of loyalty and retention schemes.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and embraces working in a fast paced environment.
- Offline print, design, photography and branding knowledge.
- Minimum further educational qualification or relevant experience – degree in Marketing or equivalent would be desirable.
- Knowledge of working in the healthcare industry/ beauty/pharma or in a similar service led business.
- Minimum 2-3 years marketing experience in a multi-site organisation
- Understand key role of PR in raising company profile and how to least utilise this.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719