|Salary:||£35,000 - £45,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
Marketing Manager – Godalming
£35,000 – £45,000
Our client, a successful and leading brand in their industry, are seeking a Marketing Manager to support the Head of Marketing in developing an integrated marketing strategy. This role represents an opportunity to join a brand that are an industry leader.
- Support the head of marketing in the development of a completely integrated marketing strategy and 12-month plan for the brand ensuring it delivers against business objectives and spans paid, owned and earned channels.
- Manage the execution of the marketing plans across all channels ensuring they are delivered on time and to budget. Review these plans on a regular basis to ensure they fit with business objectives
- Ensure all activity is clearly briefed in a timely manner to the relevant internal and external teams
- Adapt plans as directed to balance evolving tactical sales needs and longer term strategic aims
- Share marketing plans and strategy with key individuals and departments across the business
- Closely monitor the impact and effectiveness of all activity and share learnings within the marketing team and across the broader business as necessary and in an appropriate format
- Help grow business through direct channels through appropriately tailored marketing
- Consistently engage the specialist functions in marketing (PR, CRM, Creative Services and Digital Acquisition teams) to share and debate plans and rationale and ensure activity is planned and executed in line with the strategy
- Working closely with Ecommerce and relevant agency to manage and execute our SEO content strategy to improve our overall search performance
- Regularly monitor the impact of our marketing activity, ensuring learnings are fed into future activity and share results through dashboards, post campaign analysis, presentations etc.
- Work with third party brands, boards, suppliers or agencies as directed to deliver positive brand exposure, additional marketing funds, added value for the customer and / or commercial upside for the business
- Stay abreast of competitor activity and adapt marketing approach and plans as relevant
- Utilising internal and external data, tools and research, have a robust understanding of our different customers and how to engage with them and use this to help shape our marketing activity
- Develop positive working relationships with other departments across the business to share the marketing approach and use these discussions to evolve and improve our marketing efforts.
- Help improve and refine internal and external working practices (e.g. clear briefing, status reports, status meetings etc) and resolve or escalate any issues
- Hold strong day to day working relationships with relevant external agencies, brands and suppliers to result for our business and SLAs are adhered to.
- Attend key commercial and trading meetings and ensure that actions are properly executed and managed
- Manage budgets as directed by head of marketing
- Ensure there are relevant tracking systems in place to help validate ROI and drive continual optimisation.
- Manage a team of Marketing execs, ensure they have clear priorities and objectives in place and their development is effectively managed
Person / Experience Required
- An experienced marketer, with proven capability of managing brands
- A multi-channel expert, with strong digital experience
- Proven capability at delivering a strategy into clear plans
- Proven capability of flexing plans to evolving business needs and managing multiple projects
- Good commercial acumen with a passion for delivering results
- Management experience, with excellent people and communication and influencing skills.
- Experience in a transactional, consumer ecommerce/digital environment, either pureplay or in the ecommerce/online arm of a multichannel business.
- Experience of having budgetary responsibility
- Demonstrable usability, customer journey and customer experience skills.
- Strong analytical capability around campaign performance and customer insight
- Experience of working at a senior level with external agencies and brands to drive positive results for the business
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills, with strong attention to detail.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719