|Salary:||£25,000 - £35,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
Our client is a technical consultancy who provide a collaborative approach to delivering data for their sector.
Due to the organisations continued success a new position has been created for a professional B2B Marketer to work with the MD to create and implement Marketing plan.
Role & Responsibilities
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with the business plan
- Looking after the budget for the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Manage all PQQ’s and tenders
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Website management, includes overseeing SEO company
- Social media management.
- Copywriting and content management.
- PR and corporate communications.
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade exhibitions and networking forums.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Researching and analysing market trends and competitors.
Key Skills required
- Competent writing skills are required to write briefs, proposals, copy and client correspondence.
- Communication skills are pivotal to the success of marketing the company brand therefore a proactive approach to planning and implementation of new ideas and strategies with all communication media is essential
- Experienced individual with proven social media skills to engage with a target audience – relationships need to be formed, nurtured and maintained through a planned strategy.
- Great organisation skills are required to plan and drive campaigns, exhibitions and client events.
- Experience in managing budgets will also be essential.
Personal Attributes Required……
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in marketing, business administration
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Experience in Construction industry or Engineering
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719