|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Sector:||PR & Marketing|
Part Time hours of 25 hours per week (minimum) will be considered and the salary pro rata’d
Working as part of the sales and marketing team, you’ll be responsible for managing and delivering marketing campaigns both online and offline:
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define target audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies with the Marketing Team
- Promotional activities
- Writing and proofreading creative copy for various social media platforms (LI, Twitter)
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system (Netsuite)
- Manage the ongoing development and updating the company website using WordPress
- Support the Sales Manager with event management such as conferences, network meetings and training events
- Produce all regular communications for the company, utilising the information from the CEO and colleagues
- Prepare reports from Google Analytics to support the continued growth of the company website
- Produce and create marketing materials including mail shots, leaflets, invitations and flyers
The key attributes you must have will include:
- Passionate about marketing and digital publishing.
- Have a demonstrable ability to write great marketing copy.
- Experience in planning, executing and measuring campaigns.
- Good at working closely to briefs and undertaking research to inform your writing.
- Excellent written English and attention to detail are essential.
- Ability to work on multiple briefs and projects at the same time.
- Someone who is organised, with the ability to manage time effectively and work to deadlines.
- Although not essential, some previous experience using content management systems and publishing for the web would be useful.
- Someone with an understanding of finance or financial software
- Ideally hold a Marketing related degree or equivalent
- Social Media management including (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Dot Mailer
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719