|Salary:||£18,000 - £20,000|
Our client based in Cranleigh are recruiting for the role of an Administrator / Account Manager to join their team and take on office administrative duties, whilst also managing a number of their client accounts. You will need to be an enthusiastic, meticulous people person who enjoys taking on new challenges, meeting deadlines and can work well as part of a team as well as individually. The ability to develop strong relationships with clients is key and to take pride in your work with great attention to detail.
- Support the Managing Director and Senior Account Manager with administrative tasks and arranging corporate events
- Serve as lead point of contact for all account management matters
- Manage small client accounts with duties such as day to day correspondence either by phone, email or in person. Be responsible for carrying out client requests, for example – system set up, product despatch, stock reporting and data input.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Good use and understanding of Microsoft Office
- Experience in an administrative role is preferred but not essential
- We have our own bespoke system to which full training will be provided, therefore computer proficiency is important
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719