|Salary:||£20,000 - £21,500|
Our client is looking to recruit a permanent Office Administrator who will be based in their Godalming Office.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, has a positive can-do attitude and can work well under pressure with the ability to rise to any challenges presented to them. Having had a couple of years office experience the ideal candidate will have some experience of Quality Management experience and/or Health and Safety but this is not essential. You will also hold a full UK driving licence as there will be a requirement to drive company vehicles on occasions.
This is the ideal role for someone wanting to work in a friendly, supportive office environment or generally anyone looking to re-start an administrative career.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Day to day responsibility for the administration support of the offices in conjunction with another Office Administrator.
- Liaising with technical staff (engineers) and other support functions to provide admin assistance
- Supporting the Group Support function with expense claim forms and charge card reconciliations.
- Ongoing maintenance of in-house project management system databases.
- Assisting with telephone answering when Reception is unavailable
- Report preparation and compiling for technical staff using Word and PDF
- Acting Health & Safety co-ordinator for the company
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Organised and self-motivated, with ability to multi-task and prioritise own workload.
- Team player, flexible with the ability to work closely with members of the Group Support Team.
- Very thorough, with a meticulous attention to detail.
Desirable skills (not essential as training can be given):
- Experience of working in a companywide role supporting remote teams / offices
- Knowledge of health and safety
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719