|Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000|
We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Managing incoming calls
- Assisting with property growth in the UK, US and other regions
- Mobile phone management & organisation
- General upkeep of UK office
- Organising meetings and managing databases
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Organising company events or conferences
- Ordering stationery and furniture
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
- Managing office budgets
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Organising induction programmes for new employees
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Attending meetings with senior management
- Assisting the organisation’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on
- Other duties as reasonably requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or similar, ideally a minimum of 3 years’ office management experience.
- Ideally minimum of 3 years’ experience of managing others, delegating and coordinating work.
- Ideally proven track history of negotiating prices and contracts.
- Ideally experience of managing third party/supplier relationships effectively.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion and tact.
- People orientated and results driven.
- Proactive and motivated
- Calm and considered – able to make judgment and prioritisation calls when needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Friendly with a good sense of humour.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719