Our fast paced and dynamic client is seeking an Onboarding coordinator to work within the onboarding team to manage client deployment projects, over a period of three months based on a brief provided by or agreed with the head of onboarding. This position could be suited to a Graduate looking for their first permanent opportunity.
- Take part in a handover call with Sales and the Customer, to document agreed actions
- Review and compile project plans with Head of Onboarding
- Monitoring of the project and accurate maintenance of the project plan to ensure that deliverables happen on time, to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Implementing required activities via the system and liaising with colleagues who are delivering training, guidance and technical support
- Maintaining accurate CRM and internal systems information
- Weekly reporting to Head of Onboarding
- Preparation of a handover pack for the Account Manager for each customer at the end of three months
- Having a handover meeting with the Account Manager
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent interpersonal skills, empathy and communication
- Excellent PC literacy – Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook/CRM/Project Management tools
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to help customers
- Organised approach to work, able to multi-task, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent telephone and email communication skills
- Team player, able to work well with colleagues and others in the company
- Clean driving license
If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then on this occasion you have not been successful.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719