|Salary:||£25000 - £35000|
Our client based in Godalming is looking for an On-boarding Coordinator. This is a vital role within the organisation in ensuring clients receive a smooth on-boarding (implementation). You would be key to ensuring our client builds a strong and lasting relationship with their clients. You will work closely with consultants and the wider organization to break down barriers to success and ensure your clients feel supported, informed and aligned.
The people suitable for this role are dynamic smart and forward thinking, you will be a natural innovator with a passion for first class delivery and customer service.
- Responsible for the successful definition, agreement and execution of on-boarding plans between the client and on-boarding team leading to successful on-boarding of the company platform.
- Delivering agreed on-boarding plan whilst ensuring the production of on-boarding artefacts.
- Tracking the customer spend and triggering invoices at correct milestones.
- Be aware of risks, and working with the Head of On-boarding to develop risk mitigation actions.
- Monitoring overall progress and use of resources
- Communicating to the customer and setting expectations in line with company process.
- Reporting through agreed lines on on-boarding progress.
- Maintaining an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact and communicating this to the customer
- Collating and communicating actions on both the internal team but also the customer
- Responsible for creating statements of work and other project documentation during on-boarding
- Demonstrating, encouraging and leading cross region collaboration and knowledge sharing internally
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Organised and detail orientated
- Conscientious individual who can source answers to questions from across the business
- Is able to establish a good working relationship with the consulting team and customer’s project team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to set expectations with customers and communicate issues or delays to the customer
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Proactive, motivated, calm and show initiative.
- Friendly with a good sense of humour.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719