|Salary:||£43,000 - £48,000|
The purpose is to ensure complete satisfaction for clients by providing outstanding customer service throughout their company onboarding journey. Responding to inbound inquiries from customers and provide outbound advisory services and guidance for technical onboarding. The ideal candidate for this role will understand the complexities of working with a team that provides support to enterprise-level clients.
- Ensuring an exemplary level of customer service is provided to clients throughout the presales and onboarding process.
- Ownership and accountability on all technical issues during onboarding, acting in the clients best interests and working according to SLAs.
- Working with the client to discover and implement technical requirements including but not limited to identity providers, profile data sync and company application configuration.
- Answering queries and troubleshooting technical issues relating to our award-winning product. This is a .NET based application that tightly integrates with Office 365 and is built upon Azure cloud infrastructure.
- Owning the creation, deployment and configuration of the clients company site along with any Support incidents related to these activities during the onboarding process. This will involve working with the wider Support Team where appropriate.
- Analyse, develop and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for onboarding
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the service, and all required tools and products
- Interact daily with other Engineers to provide and share technical issue resolution knowledge and deployment/adoption processes best practices.
- Be responsive to customer needs which may sometimes be required outside of normal business hours and days.
- Report and document customer engagements, status and delivery details.
- Develop, foster and maintain highly effective customer relationships.
- Develop foster and maintain effective working relationships with other onboarding resources.
- Align business requirements with technology and be able to identify out of scope items.
- Work with respective teams to address out of scope items in proper manner.
- Be recognized as an Onboarding Engineering leader and customer advocate.
Requirements for role:
- Deep understanding of troubleshooting web-based applications hosted on the Microsoft stack.
- Experience administrating and working with Microsoft SharePoint Online or other Office 365 services.
- Good knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure.
- Experience in working with SQL and Azure technologies or similar.
- Experienced communicator, both oral and written.
- Scripting experience, including PowerShell and Microsoft SQL.
- Experience of deployment/release technologies such as Octopus Deploy.
- Experience of following and helping optimise formal processes, such as escalations and change control.
- Experienced in documentation, such as ensuring complete and accurate ticket records, handovers, bug reports and knowledge base articles.
- Experience of handling high volumes with competing priorities and SLAs.
Previous experience to the Microsoft coding stack is advantageous.
- Excellent communicator, confident, clear and able to concisely deliver written and verbal messages even when they are difficult.
- Ability to navigate customers technical ecosystems and capture technical requirements and map these to company technical provisioning options.
- Organised, able to manage competing priorities, enjoys planning, process and documentation.
- Confident yet calm, able to inspire the team around you and your customers.
- An ambitious high achiever who strives to achieve the highest personal and professional goals.
- Strong team worker that collaborates consistently well within and across different business units.
- Relishes making a positive difference to challenging situations for the benefit of clients and the business alike.
- This is a demanding role in a busy, rapidly changing environment.
- Whilst this role is expected to be primarily office based there may be the need to travel to client site on occasion.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719