|Salary:||£60,000 - £70,000|
9 – 12 months – Maternity Cover – December start
2i Recruit have an exciting opportunity for a technical candidate with excellent interpersonal skills to complete a maternity cover as a Head of Onboarding. The successful candidate will be accountable for the successful onboarding of an impressive blue-chip bank of clients and will manage, motivate and inspire a team.
- Adopt and promote the company vision.
- Accomplish role/company objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating team activities.
- Maintain team by interviewing, hiring, onboarding, and training employees.
- Establish clearly defined goals, objectives, responsibilities, competencies and development plans for each person the team.
- Accomplish team results by communicating role expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising individual results.
- Manage team allocation by ensuring that each person has a manageable workload, reallocating resources as needed.
- Monitor and manage team headcount to functional and operational budget.
- Advise and equip the team in best practices for troubleshooting and if necessary, be involved in the troubleshooting of customer technical issues.
- Communicate requirements to technical teams.
- Develop, coordinate, document, and enforce systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Cultivate open communication with customers, and business partners to identify opportunities to improve processes and methodologies.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analysing and resolving problems that occur, and recommending and implementing process improvements.
- Interface and collaborate with the Product Marketing Team and Product Development Team to stabilize and advance core software products in production.
- Provide monthly reporting to Director of Client Services including team utilisation, talent management, capacity forecasting, sales uplift opportunities, team delivery, client delivery status, client satisfaction.
- Work with Sales team to manage implementation schedule and allocate resources for product implementations.
- Support the scoping of projects by providing project resource estimates that represent the level of effort required to support the projects/initiatives.
- Develop relationships across the organisation and listen to the needs of internal and external customers.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and best practices, market data and new product rollouts.
- Manage relationships with senior client contacts to provide key leadership and oversight to large client implementations.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Technical and Customer Success leadership to ensure that transitions are smooth and successful.
- Establish and ensure consistent delivery across regional onboarding teams by working closely with your regional counterparts.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed for the Job
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in managing a team and being part of senior management team.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in systems implementation and integration, process re-engineering or a related discipline is required.
- Experience working in a SaaS environment.
- Ability to manage complex projects with numerous stakeholders.
- Strong and proven ability to develop, coach and mentor team members.
- Strong collaborative, negotiating, influencing, leadership and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to foster and maintain strong, collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholders, resources, management, support staff, and third-party vendors
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719