|Salary:||£24,000 - £28,000|
Our client is a dynamic and fast growing online business, wholesaling and distributing tech products. They are a fast growing, fun company, where opportunities are endless and are a customer-centric. They use cutting edge technology throughout the business to ensure they drive efficiencies in all of processes as believe this leads to customers getting the best products with the best service at the best price!
The success of their strategy means that they need more and more products to keep up with demand. As their product range grows their customer list grows. Therefore they are now seeking an Operations Analyst to help the Business Manager run the ship, and grow the business. You do not need to be a tech expert in the tech they sell, they are looking for the right person to help lead the business – learning the technical specifics will come!
As a natural figurehead in the business, who has experience of leading-by-example, juggling many different priorities while problem solving, no day will be the same. Just as you’ve conquered one opportunity the next bigger one appears!
You’ll help guide the operations teams, ensuring that the business exceeds targets. Your trustworthy “can-do, will-do, on-it” character will shine through as we strive to turn around business at a lightning pace.
Your role will include:
- Making sure stock management is well controlled, up to date, and 100% accurate.
- Ensuring the business operations teams are maximising their value on all tasks.
- Negotiating with key suppliers.
- Seeking out and unearthing new opportunities for growth.
- Becoming a font of all knowledge of our day to day operations.
- Going to the ends of the earth to exceed all customer expectations.
- Leading the team on many different projects.
- Supporting the senior management team each day.
Your characteristics should include the following:
- An ability to think on your feet to resolve any problem.
- Extraordinary communication skills, and a capability to build lasting relationships.
- Confident but not arrogant, both as an individual and as a leader.
- Accountable while being able to see the big picture, with oodles of common sense.
- An eye for detail.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719