|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + + £15k commission|
In this role you will have responsibility for developing and growing our clients’ overseas markets. You will be responsible for generating new opportunities, working with existing clients and with partners and resellers as appropriate.
The Overseas Sales Representative will generate Sales of the company’s products and services into overseas markets, achieving the company’s targets and setting the base for higher future growth. They will identify and approach new potential customers in order to gain new accounts.
- Generate sales revenue overseas
- Provides accurate and timely management information and revenue forecasts
- Maintains all client contact information within CRM
- Identifies and works with the appropriate people in the company to:
- Develop and maintain direct relationships with current clients
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Act as an ambassador for the company
- Maintains an understanding of the company’s technology and is able to articulate it’s value propositions to customers
The Overseas Sales Representative is a proactive and consultative sales position, so we are looking for someone with an understanding of sales methodology, processes and prospecting techniques while selling to new customers and existing accounts. Ideally, we are looking for an individual who is a self-starter, is a multi-tasker, able to sell complex technology with experience of working in international markets
You will get the opportunity to work for an outstanding company who continue to deliver solutions at the highest grade. You can expect a generous salary package with excellent benefits including company pension scheme, free parking, flexible hours and cycle to work scheme. This role is full-time and based at our offices in Guildford.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719