|Salary:||£25,000 – £28,000|
The main purpose of the job is to act as Executive PA to two directors and one assistant solicitor in the Corporate Team providing maternity leave cover for the current Team Executive PA.
The Executive PA will provide an excellent standard of service to clients to the best of their abilities as part of the team and in accordance with company values.
- Secretarial duties including client file opening on Tikit (the practice management system), typing and amending documents (including using track changes) preparation of Companies House forms and correspondence (often using audio), filing, scanning and collating documents, photocopying, diary management and client liaison for the Team.
- All correspondence and documents to be checked for accuracy before being given to fee earner for checking/signature.
- Ensuring fee earner has everything she needs for meetings, including directions and map and correct paperwork.
- Shared responsibility for answering main telephone number.
- Greeting clients, making refreshments and advising fee earner of their arrival.
- Opening new client matters on case management system and in paper form. Running identity checks for clients using dedicated ID software and filing results. Alerting fee earner to failed checks and seeking documentary id from clients.
- Assisting with the notary public practice, arranging appointments, typing documents, keeping separate accounting logs, liaising with consular agents, sewing up notarial certificates.
- Printing and filing e-mail correspondence and filing on case management system and paper files.
- When Team members are out of the office or on holiday, monitoring e-mails and taking telephone calls and arranging for other colleagues to deal with urgent matters.
- As required sending statements of outstanding invoices to clients
- Primary responsibility for receiving and passing on emails received to info inbox
- Archiving fee earners files.
- Keeping list of documents held in strong room up to date on Excel spreadsheet.
- Sharing responsibility with other support staff for general office housekeeping tasks, including shredding, ensuring office is kept tidy, taking home tea towels for washing, filling and emptying dishwasher.
- When required, organising lunches and events, including ordering of food and beverages. Tidying up after event.
- Updating precedent documents on case management system
- Sharing responsibility for taking post across to sorting office, ensuring appropriate postage is used, often using Special Delivery.
- Generating invoices via case management system, sending to clients by e-mail or post and adding to Excel spreadsheet and filing as appropriate.
- Proficient audio typist
- Excellent telephone manner – confident and friendly
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Windows, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel
- Excellent standard of written English, including spelling and grammar
- Willing to learn the practice management system Tikit (full training will be given)
- Willing and able to provide an excellent standard of service to our clients
- Good team worker
- Enthusiastic and willing to share in all aspects of office life
- Flexible to undertake jobs which need to be done and to assist colleagues when their own workload permits
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719