|Salary:||£21,000 - £26,000|
To provide secretarial, administrative support and assist with draft documents as necessary. Through internal and external client service, team work, initiative, communication and self-management act as an ambassador for the Department and firm at all times.
The key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to those outlined below.
- Record time as agreed with the fee earner dealing with a case of which you support.
Technical ability and knowledge management
- To prepare correspondence, documents and enclosures for despatch using digital dictation and the practice management system as applicable, at all times adhering to the laid down policies and procedures.
- Deal with post completion formalities including liaising with the Land Registry and Companies House.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements for clients.
- To administer files to include opening, closing, storage and retrieval.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings, book rooms for clients and staff as requested, organising refreshments as necessary.
- To undertake overflow secretarial work for other secretaries in the Department or elsewhere and support and assist the Department trainee when relevant.
- To maintain up to date knowledge through relevant publications and updates, and
- undertake any specific training to improve or enhance skill base as requested.
- To develop and improve internal knowledge management systems as appropriate to
- increase productivity and improve client service.
- To promote the vision of the firm and its values when dealing with clients.
- To provide a high quality, professional service to clients and staff in person or on the phone by responding in a prompt, diplomatic and appropriate manner to their needs and/or requests.
- To keep all current files 100% accurately up to date.
- To support the business development activities of the Department.
- To accurately maintain and update data in the practice management system relating to client and contact information and marketing activity and preferences.
- To proactively assist as requested with Departmental marketing and networking events.
- To communicate at all times in a clear, polite and calm manner to clients, work colleagues and others and respect their views and the contribution they make.
- To attend Commercial Property Departmental meetings.
- To ensure that standards of quality and the reputation of the firm are maintained at all times.
- To support the effectiveness of the team by being positive and co-operative with all team members particularly the support staff.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719