|Salary:||£20,000 pro rata|
20 hours per week/4 hours per day
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator, that will undertake tasks to ensure the staff have adequate support to work efficiently, and to ensure that the office runs smoothly.
The incumbent will report directly to the Managing Director.
- General office duties, replenishing stocks to include office supplies
- Supports the team in taking inbound calls and responding to queries.
- Organising Europe & Africa team, including external consultants travel requirements and liaising with external travel specialists to ensure most cost-effective routes are fully planned.
- Coordinates conferences, meetings, lunches.
- Maintaining data base of legal agreements and providing visibility for legal department in US, ensuring all agreements are up to date, signed and within terms.
- Liaising with USA marketing team to ensure that European website is kept up to date.
- Maintaining brochure and leaflet database. Ensuring sufficient stocks.
- Coordinating repairs to office equipment.
- Office maintenance – liaising with landlord on maintenance issues.
- IT – coordination with UK and US based support functions.
- Recording leave and sickness.
- Maintenance of staff handbook.
- Maintain and update internal Sales Information Database daily.
- Order processing support for Operations Manager
- Any other Ad Hoc jobs as required by management.
- Strong track record of being a team player
- Strong interpersonal and customer relation skills
- Proven ability to identify colleague needs and perceptions
- Independent thinker and ability to motivate others to improve
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of computer – high level of proficiency
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work well with others to achieve objectives.
- Language Skills: This position requires a self-starting, analytical, detailed and organised individual with a considerable degree of good judgment, excellent written and oral communication, self-confidence and the ability to conduct activities without supervision.
- Reasoning Ability: The ability to effectively communicate problems and solutions to team members both orally and in writing, and maintain interpersonal relationships is essential. Must possess ability to multi-task several projects with various deadlines, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Achieving Results: Self-disciplined, detailed and organised. Identifies and resolves problem in a timely manner. Prioritises and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Adaptability & Change Management: Effectively deals with and handles change and uncertainty. Adapts easily and quickly to a changing environment without losing effectiveness.
- Personal Development: Listens well and is aware of personal strengths and weaknesses and takes continuous action to improve personal capabilities.
- Ideally Business Admin NVQ level 2 or /
- Proven experience as an office administrator.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Possesses excellent eye for detail
- Collaborative (internal & external)
- Good communicator
- Capable of delivering to agreed timelines
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Non-bureaucratic, comfortable in flat organization
£20,000 (pro rata) based on experience
24 days leave (pro rata)
6% Pension contribution
Up to 20% bonus
X4 Life Insurance
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719