|Salary:||£22,000 - £25,000|
|Sector:||Finance & Accounts|
Our client based in central Godalming are seeking a Part Time Bookkeeper to join their friendly team. The hours will be Monday to Friday 10-4pm.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly P&L and balance sheet.
- Analysis of company expenditure.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Fixed Asset register
- Prepayment record and post
- Bank Account reconciliation and posting of sundry payments
- Reconciliation of customer accounts and allocation of receipts.
- Investigation of unallocated receipts and chasing unpaid invoices.
- Customer returns processing in line with customer requirements.
- Maintain log of customer terms
- Record customer sell out for promotions.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns and other returns to HMRC
- Process and reconciliation of credit card payments, petty cash transactions.
- Proven experience in finance, accounting administration
- Understanding and experience of accounting principles
- Carry out routine tasks to a high standard and meeting deadlines
- Commitment to good customer service, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong team player who can communicate effectively face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
- Reliable, well-organised, strong attention to detail
- Good excel skills – pivot tables and macros knowledge
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719