Temp for minimum of 2 months
Our client is seeking a Receptionist to join their successful team for a high-profile organisation.
This hours for this role are:
Monday – 08:00 – 16:00
Friday – 12:00 – 20:00
Saturday – 09:17:00
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Receptionist Skills and Qualifications:
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Customer Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Phone Skills
- Supply Management
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719