|Salary:||£50,000 - £55,000|
To provide strong leadership within specified domain working with key roles, collaborators, peers and the Hospital Director ensuring optimal service excellence for all patients in the Hospital and manage performance against cost-to-deliver targets and commercial objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide strong management within specified domain, to ensure optimal performance across the team via effective 121s, performance coaching and management, communication and proactively addressing training and development needs to maximize performance, support professional growth and continuously improve the capability of the team to support the business requirements.
- Bring both a sales and external focus (including knowledge of local markets) to the team as well as leading on internal priorities
- Manage external relationships to maximise referrals, driving activity and revenue across payor streams as they arise.
- Resolve escalated Stage One complaints ensuring that the root causes are addressed and that all relevant parties are updated on the resolution.
- Create and manage staff rotas in support of efficient and optimal utilization of sessions and in accordance with overall hospital schedule requirements; ensuring that TOIL, absence and leave are proactively managed and accurate recording, approval and submission of timesheets for payroll processing.
- Assume ownership of local marketing activity and requirements in alignment with central marketing and brand strategy and plans including organisation and attendance at open evenings with a proactive drive to elicit business.
- Produce, monitor, communicate and continually enhance performance reporting for all stakeholders and partners relevant to specified domain
- Ensure compliance to all regulation and company policies and systems relevant to specified domain
- Complete and manage risk assessments relevant to specified domain
- Lead non-clinical process reviews with a view to driving continuous improvement but ensuring that any local deviations are implemented in alignment with the hospital operating model design
- Accountable for delivery of Hospital Balanced Scorecard; specific objectives to be agreed through performance management cycle.
- Accountable for the delivery of agreed conversion KPIs for the PES team.
- Accountable for the achievement Patient Experience metrics and ensuring relevant follow up actions.
- Effective internal stakeholder engagement across the Hospital (including surgeons, clinical teams, planners) and the wider organization as needed, to ensure effective service delivery.
- Regular evaluation of surgeon effectiveness (including daily practice, operating schedules, delivery) and escalating to the HD as needed.
- Responsible and accountable for the financial performance outcomes of individual clinical departments ensuring plans are met
- Plan and maintain clinical departmental budgets ensuring budgetary requirements are met in consultation with other senior management team members
- Ensure regular monitoring of all delegated budget areas through development and implementation of a cost management programme, taking remedial action as required
- Significant experience as a manager in a comparable environment
- Proven experience in an operational and commercial role
- Expert people management skills
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Sales management competency
- Highly proficient in relevant PC/systems skills
- Operates as the optimal role model, with unwavering focus on our patients, customers, colleagues and business goals
- Consistently lives and breathes the brand
- Brings an external focus to the team e.g. local market dynamics, external trends/information
- Consistent professional attitude demonstrated to all colleagues and customers; personable, confident and articulate at all times
- Personal positive presentation
- Highly effective in communicating with all customers, colleagues and stakeholders
- Is prepared to surface difficult and sensitive issues
- Is proactive about sharing information that others may find useful
- Is confident enough to challenge others views and push back when necessary
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Actively searches out improvements/learning when faced with problems/issues and shares across the team
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719